Partnering with us - how, why and when?
If your organisation wants to get involved with the Talking the Coast project please get in touch.
There are many ways you could get on board: You can...
- help us recruit walker-talkers through your network.
- let us use your local facilities to give our talks.
- co-host a talk, with a representative of your organisation introducing your local work.
- host a talk yourself, co-branding it as <your organisation> / Plover Rovers.
What we can offer in return...
- National exposure for your organisation through our Social Media and our interactive map.
- Potentially recruit new local members for your organisation through connecting to attendees of the talks.
- An exciting new way to engage with the local community.
- Lasting links to the marine scientific community.
- Lasting links with local artists.